Introducing the new Performance Series IP kits from Honeywell. The kits feature 1080p
IR-illuminated, IP66-rated cameras, and an embedded NVR with a user-friendly set-up and
configuration wizard that takes you to live video in minutes. You have a choice of a 1 or 2 TB
embedded NVR (up to 8TB storage optional) and 4 IP ball cameras OR 4 IP bullet cameras.
These bundled kits offer the perfect economical and flexible solution for small to medium
- High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
- View up to four channels simultaneously on your monitor.
- All channels live view and play back at 1080p @ full frame rate.
- Bidirectional audio communication for the NVR.
- IR LEDs facilitate recording in dimly lit or nighttime scenes.
- Waterproof (IP66) camera housings are perfect for outdoor installations.
- Camera configurations to improve image quality and reduce image size, and to detect and
respond to alarm events.
Easy to Use
- The Quick wizard and PoE support of plug-and-play makes setup fast and easy.
- Physical installation within minutes with the help of comprehensive and
quick installation guides for the NVR and IP cameras.
Convenient, Flexible Storage Options
- Internal storage supports two HDDs up to 8 TB (4 TB each).*
- Store videos and snapshots to external storage, such as the
client, over the Internet.
- Store videos and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an
- Store videos and snapshots to a USB memory device.
Dynamic, Accessible Monitoring
- Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for Apple and Android smartphones, tablet
computers, and laptops.
- Conceal up to 4 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
* see user guide for compatible HD listings
- Configurable motion detection and camera tamper detection settings, including
configurable alarm alerts, such as automatic emails (with attached video or snapshot) and
automatic alerts (such as buzzers or flashing lights).
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client and
the Honeywell Config tool. Password-protected access to the camera’s and NVR’s video
and network setup.