- Effective in acoustically hard areas such as kitchens,
bathrooms, skylights and occupied areas
- Mounts directly to glass surfaces with 3M™ adhesive
- Mounts quickly and easily without having to remove the
- Protects all types of glass
- No adjustments required
- Quick and easy installation–simply pull the battery tab to
enroll the transmitter, peel the ad
1. The 5800SS1 serial number must be enrolled into the
control panel prior to usage in the system. To activate the transmitter, remove
the "PULL TO CONNECT BATTERY" tab (see Figure 1 ). For additional transmissions,
lightly tap on the base of the sensor.
2. Determine the optimum mounting location. The sensor
should be mounted one inch from the comer edge of the window frame (see Figure
3. Mount to glass by removing the 3MTM tape backing paper
and firmly pressing the sensor in the desired mounting location as shown.
4. To verify operation, tap the furthest opposite corner of
the glass with a screwdriver handle.
5. Positive verification ensures detection. The energy
required to break the glass is significantly greater.