Honeywell’s MAXPRO® NVR Software is a flexible, scalable and open IP video surveillance
system. Supporting Honeywell's high definition (HD) cameras and broad integration with third
party IP cameras and encoders, the MAXPRO NVR family is a powerful HD IP recording and
security monitoring system for a variety of applications. MAXPRO NVR Software ensures
flexibility for end user IT departments when choosing NVR hardware in deploying a recording
solution, but end users will find it as easy as a DVR to configure and operate.
MAXPRO NVR Software is an open platform and supports broad third party device
integrations with support for PSIA and ONVIF standards, real time streaming protocol (RTSP)
standard and native device integrations. MAXPRO NVR provides easy to use desktop clients
and mobile apps - MAXPRO® Mobile.
MAXPRO NVR Software comes with all required software applications and a licence for
4, 8, 16 or 32 channels. Minimum hardware specifications for different levels of recording
and monitoring performance are provided for IT departments to choose the appropriate
hardware platform. This, along with quick and easy commissioning wizards for discovery and
system configuration, makes installing HD IP systems quick and efficient without requiring
any IP expertise. Simple and logical configuration pages make setting up very simple.
The MAXPRO NVR Software user interface is based on Honeywell's flagship MAXPRO® VMS
user interface which offers a feature rich user experience. Utilisation of this familiar interface
allows for the "Learn One, Know Them All" concept that ensures familiarity across a broad
range of Honeywell products.
MAXPRO NVR Software supports simultaneous recording, live and playback viewing, search
and system management for up to 32 IP cameras including HD formats in a single server
instance. Multiple MAXPRO NVRs can be deployed for system expansion using a distributed
architecture and integrated with the MAXPRO® Viewer multi-site software or MAXPRO® VMS
enterprise video management system.
MAXPRO NVR Software supports multiple simultaneous operations such as video recording
and video viewing or alarm monitoring on the server unit without the need for an additional
workstation and also provides the option of remote monitoring clients. Users can view live
video while simultaneously performing searches. MAXPRO NVR Software also offers
advanced features: Video Surround, a Honeywell-patented feature, provides the ability to
track subjects of interest as they move between areas covered by adjacent cameras by
simply double-clicking on the panel where the subject is currently visible. Features like the
powerful preview search and film strip view allow for rapidly searching video for scenes of
interest and then quick export transfers video to an authenticated video clip playable
through Windows Media player.
The continual growth of IP networks and the demand for HD video offered by IP cameras
have led to the need for convergence of building security systems and IT systems for many
companies across the globe. This has resulted in a strong demand for open video recording
solution software. MAXPRO NVR Software provides flexible and scalable operational power
to address the needs of a wide variety of applications.
- MAXPRO NVR Software allows local or remote operations including live and
recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single
desktop client interface.
- Support for mobile monitoring clients with MAXPRO Mobile apps.
- Broad integration of devices: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party
devices with support for PSIA and ONVIF standards, RTSP standard and native
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and
configure system settings.
- Easy 3-click wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and
auto-discovery of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration - without
any IP video expertise.
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash till in one view of the
HD camera while at the same time monitoring the checkout operator in the zoom
out view of the HD camera.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos
at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during
pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera
which triggered the alarm.
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine
that optimizes CPU utilisation by altering the video frame rate.
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking
subjects through a set of surrounding cameras.
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos.
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras.
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, preview, film strip
view and events.
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports,
Excel or Word.
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats.
- Clips signed with digital signature for authentication.
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Server.
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times.
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events.
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users.
- Utilises camera-based analytics and I/Os to reduce stress on the processor.
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet.
- Local and multi-language support.
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer.
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS.
- Integration with WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® access control systems.