Introducing the new Performance Series IP embedded NVR kits from Honeywell. The kits feature 3 Megapixel Full HD IR-illuminated IP66-rated cameras, and an embedded NVR with a user-friendly set-up and configuration wizard that takes you to live video in minutes. You have a choice of a 1 or 2 TB embedded NVR (Field upgradeable up to 12TB* storage max) and 4 IP ball cameras OR 4 IP bullet cameras. These bundled kits offer the perfect economical and flexible solution for small to medium sized businesses.
- High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
- View up to four channels simultaneously on your monitor.
- All channels live view and play back at 1080p @ full frame rate and 3MP @ 20 frames per second.
- Bidirectional audio communication for the NVR.
- IR LEDs facilitate recording in dimly lit or nighttime scenes.
- Waterproof (IP66) camera housings are perfect for outdoor installations.
- Camera configurations to improve image quality and reduce image size, and to detect and respond to alarm events.
- 1/3” 3MP sensor, no distortion of image in 16:9 display, 12.5% more pixel density than conventional 3MP 4:3 cameras
Easy to Use
- The Quick wizard and PoE support of plug-and-play makes setup fast and easy.
- Physical installation within minutes with the help of comprehensive and easy-to-understand quick installation guides for the NVR and IP cameras.
Convenient, Flexible Storage Options
- Internal storage supports two HDDs up to 12 TB (6 TB each).*
- Store videos and snapshots to external storage, such as the client 's PC, over the Internet.
- Store videos and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an FTP site.
- Store videos and snapshots to a USB memory device.
Dynamic, Accessible Monitoring
- Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for Apple and Android smartphones, tablet computers, and laptops.
- Conceal up to 4 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
- Configurable motion detection and camera tamper detection settings, including configurable alarm alerts, such as automatic emails (with attached video or snapshot) and automatic alerts (such as buzzers or flashing lights).
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client and the Honeywell Config tool. Password-protected access to the camera’s and NVR’s video and network setup.
- The flexible storage options of the Performance Series IP Embedded NVR plus thefully-featured IP IR cameras make this kit perfect for many security applications.