Honeywell’s HCW2S2X indoor, Wide Dynamic True Day/Night box IP cameras offer high definition 1080p (1920 × 1080) resolution at full frame rate, progressive scan technology, and edge enhancement for outstanding picture clarity and definition. ONVIF (Profile S) compliance ensures hassle-free, flexible system integration.
Choose the Resolution That’s Right for Your Application
- 1080p (1920 × 1080) high definition resolution.
- Quad stream compression (H.264-1+H.264-2+H.264-3+H.264-4/MJPEG).
- Configurable resolution and frame rate for each selected H.264 stream.
Excellent Wide Dynamic Range for Difficult Lighting Environments
- Higher quality images and significantly better dynamic range (96 dB) than conventional IP cameras.
- When the light level drops too low for accurate video identification in colour, the True Day/Night camera moves the IR cut filter out of the optical path and then switches to black and white video to capture more detail using the increased sensitivity of the CMOS sensor to IR light.
Maximize Bandwidth Without Losing Image Quality
- Highly efficient H.264 video compression.
- 3DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) and proprietary SPQ (Smart Picture Quality) provide significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light.
Onboard Video Storage
- Up to 32 GB microSDHC (Class 10) support. Card not included.
- Conceal up to 5 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
Time is Money—Installation and Upgrading Made Easy
- Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring. 12 V DC or 24 V AC inputs where PoE switching is unavailable.
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client or from an NVR/DVR. Password-protected access to the camera’s video and network setup.
- Export/import of configuration facilitates quick rollout of multiple cameras.
The HCW2S2X cameras are perfect for installations that require excellent picture quality at minimal bandwidth. With at least three times the resolution of standard analogue cameras, yet with similar bandwidth requirements, the HCW2S2X network cameras can be retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage.