Honeywell’s HCD Series S True Day/Night indoor box IP cameras offer high definition resolution at full frame rate, progressive scan technology, and edge enhancement for outstanding picture clarity. ONVIF (Profile S) compliance ensures hassle-free, flexible system integration.
Choose the Resolution That’s Right for Your Application
- 3 MP H4D3S2X and 5 MP H4D5S2X models.
- Quad stream compression (H.264-1+H.264-2+H.264-3+H.264-4/MJPEG).
- Configure a resolution and frame rate for each selected H.264 stream.
Maximize Bandwidth Without Losing Image Quality
- Highly efficient H.264 video compression.
- 3DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) and proprietary SPQ (Smart Picture Quality) provide significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light.
- CMOS progressive scan imager ensures accurate colour rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions.
Onboard Video Storage
- Up to 32 GB microSDHC (Class 10) support. Card not included.
- Conceal up to 5 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
Time is Money—Installation and Upgrading Made Easy
- Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring. 12 V DC or 24 V AC inputs where PoE power is unavailable.
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client or from an NVR/DVR. Password-protected access to the camera’s video and network setup.
- Export/import of configuration facilitates quick rollout of multiple cameras.
The HCD Series S cameras are perfect for installations that require excellent picture
quality at minimal bandwidth. With at least three times the resolution of standard analogue
cameras, yet with similar bandwidth requirements, the HCD network cameras can be
retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage.